WHAT WE DO
SolGold is a copper gold exploration and future development company with assets in Ecuador, Solomon Islands and Australia. SolGold's primary objective is to discover and define world‐class copper‐gold deposits in Ecuador.
SolGold’s focus is Ecuador. SolGold is the largest tenement holder, has the largest exploration team and the most active exploration programme across the country.
Cascabel is SolGold’s flagship, and most advanced, project in Northern Ecuador. Cascabel is a tier-one world class project. SolGold is to applying the successful Cascabel blueprint across Ecuador.
Ecuador’s underexplored status, the prospectivity and upside in the copper market all present SolGold with an extraordinary opportunity to grow the company into a copper resource explorer, developer and miner of global significance.
SolGold is listed on London Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange. Ticker: SOLG.
- Create substantial wealth for its shareholders by exploring, discovering and defining large inventories of, but not limited to, copper and gold metal.
- Primarily focus on copper and gold, taking up the growth potential and increasing global demands.
- Target regions with world class deposits.
- Target grass roots level exploration opportunities to enable low cost entry into projects.
- Focus on disciplined and systematic approach to exploration.
- Maximise shareholder funds on “in the ground” exploration expenditure as a proportion of the total budget in order to generate high-quality results.
- Secure additional exploration projects by the application for new tenements and/or farm-in style agreements.
- Undertake an on-going review of potentially ‘value accretive’ opportunities that are presented to the company from time to time.
- Respect the communities and environment in which we operate.
- Maintain a strong focus on Health and Safety for our employees and contractors.